Wamar is regarded as one of the foremost global experts on aviation and aerospace.
We have an extensive knowledge of both the commercial and military aviation industries. For over twenty-five years, Wamar has created a strong network with a broad range of companies around the world offering various products and services. These include aircraft, aircraft engines, engine components, engine maintenance and overhaul services, avionics and interiors for Head of State aircraft. We are committed to being amongst the forerunners of the aviation industry, particularly in the MENA and sub-Saharan Africa regions, and U.S. countries. We have also made a significant contribution to the industry throughout these regions by introducing its airlines to state-of-the-art aviation practices including airline management, financing of aircraft fleets and management of the technical requirements of different aircraft types.
Wamar's aviation and aerospace department has forged relationships with many high- level decision making officials and is ideally placed to promote and expand the business activities of any organization working in the field. Our department has garnered a reputation for its unparalleled expertise and superior service quality.
Over the past two decades, we have been extensively involved in providing commercial airlines, with advisory and brokering services, that seek to expand their service scope and quality, while keeping running costs to a minimum. We have overseen engine acquisition programs, airframe maintenance, engine maintenance, component maintenance, and other technical related programs.
We have also provided a variety of airlines with start-up advisory services and/or representation upon request.
Wamar's team of Aviation Professionals is capable of handling projects in the following areas:
- Fleet Planning.
- Fleet Evaluation.
- Detailed Business Strategy formulation and Business Plan preparation including presentation to investors and Boards of Directors.
- Negotiations with manufacturers, including negotiation and finalization of purchase and lease contracts.
- Aircraft maintenance strategy development including organizational structuring.
- Negotiations with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or third party maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), whether for power by the hour arrangements (PBH) or time and material arrangements (TME).
- Financial systems implementation, i.e. Oracle and SAP.
- Development and implementation of IT strategies.
- Detailed aircraft specification, including production of detailed LOPAS in accordance with client requirements.
- Managing introduction of aircraft into service.
- Duty Free Operations.
- Airport management and development.
Wamar has broad experience advising governments and air forces on their requirements for training, logistical and combat aircraft. Not only are we active on acquisition programs but we also provide advisory and constancy services that cover all their maintenance requirements. We also work with and advise major military aircraft manufacturers and major MROs regarding their marketing and sales strategies, helping them increase their global presence and formulate better expansion tactics. We also provide air forces with adequate consultancy and representation if a need is determined.
Wamar International, Inc. also a shareholder in the Middle East Propulsion Company, a Saudi-based, world class provider for overhaul of engines, parts and services. The company is actively involved in the repair and overhaul of military aero engines used on USA manufactured aircraft, namely the F15 and the C130, European made Tornado and Euro fighters aircrafts. With investments by Wamar, local Saudi investors, Pratt & Whitney and Germany's leading aircraft engine manufacturer, MTU Aero Engines, the company is looking to actively expand its product lines and multiply its customer base.